"Absolute Knowledge is a Dick Joke"

I write my own philosophy from a sense of completion or more-or-less perfected self-knowledge. Of course this is audacious, laughable, taboo. I know. Believe it or not, I'm a pretty smooth in the real world. I don't drop this stuff on anyone but those who might get or forgive or hopefully relate to it. Anyway I generalize my spiritual history as "spirit" that evolved from agency, or mastery from the slavery of indirect and therefore unstable, unsatisfying pseudo-mastery (mastery-in-the-name-of or castration). Wearing the phallus is appealing to X as one's justification or badge. Being the phallus is eschewing such appeals, at least theoretically. Or more cynically we might say that being the phallus is wearing the self-referential phallus. Obviously practical life requires various credentials. But the "ego-ideal" or notion of virtue is that of Bloom's "strong poet."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

for "Stirner"

Hegel & The Irony

"the one who is supposed to know"